FFF: Twilight FFF: Twilight

Looks good and all...

But I just can't stand reading. Plus it's upwards around 5 MB. Flash may not be ready for you.

- The Artist - - The Artist -

Lame

Being an artist is really not as difficult as you are making it sound. I am familiar with the feelings of fear as you set off for school but those feelings are not unique to artists or anyone else. Especially, when starting off on what is only a personally uncharted path. Remember Fight Club. You aren't special. You are not a Snowflake. And everything you want to do has already been done. You'll be better off enjoying yourself and having fun with it all than getting up tight about such trivial crap.

Squigo 3 Squigo 3

My two cents

I kinda just wanted to throw in my thoughts because user "Butcer" rated this so low. His opinion counts for shit and I hope when account clean up comes around, he gets wiped away.
Personnally, I've found all the Squigo shorts to be stylistically clean and well designed. The strange interactivity with an environment on "as needed" basis keeps the shorts surprising and humorous.

Great work. Keep it up.

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Holy crap

Nice. It's exciting even though the all out interactivity of some RPG's is there. I like the D&D feel and somewhat silly dialogue. It's like being in a stinky barn with a bunch of 36 year old unmarried constantly masturbating fat guys who live off of Doritos and Mountan Dew and know only how to bag groceries, read comics, and play D&D.

RobSuperSonic responds:

if thats what you like to do in your free time, who am I to say somthing about it, Enjoy your barn party and your group masturbation, can you just clean your self before playing my game again ?

Mission to Mars Mission to Mars

Nice job.

Quick comments... make the meteors look cooler. And if their paths are actionscript, I might lessen the frequency a touch. If their preset, then you're a dickhead because there were a few parts where there is just no where to go.

Wonka's Waste: Toxic Choc Wonka's Waste: Toxic Choc

Missing one thing...

Classic Sloth sound effects. Aauugghh. Ha ha. Choc-liiit. Eh Heh. Uh oh.