AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Holy crap

Nice. It's exciting even though the all out interactivity of some RPG's is there. I like the D&D feel and somewhat silly dialogue. It's like being in a stinky barn with a bunch of 36 year old unmarried constantly masturbating fat guys who live off of Doritos and Mountan Dew and know only how to bag groceries, read comics, and play D&D.

RobSuperSonic responds:

if thats what you like to do in your free time, who am I to say somthing about it, Enjoy your barn party and your group masturbation, can you just clean your self before playing my game again ?

Mission to Mars Mission to Mars

Nice job.

Quick comments... make the meteors look cooler. And if their paths are actionscript, I might lessen the frequency a touch. If their preset, then you're a dickhead because there were a few parts where there is just no where to go.

Wonka's Waste: Toxic Choc Wonka's Waste: Toxic Choc

Missing one thing...

Classic Sloth sound effects. Aauugghh. Ha ha. Choc-liiit. Eh Heh. Uh oh.

Pacman 3:arena Pacman 3:arena

On the way to a bad ass game.

Great work. But you would have a much better game on your hands using more of what Quake 3 has to offer. I always thought Quake 3 was one stage in a PAC-MAN evolution anyway. Evading and chasing. Quad Damage and power pellets. Natural progression. Why not plug in some Boosts, Quads, or even better weapons? Maybe refine the graphics a bit too. Make a better techno selection. Very nice job though.

Steve Ballmer Sucks Steve Ballmer Sucks

What's the big deal?

Why is Shpadoinkle so upset? People trash Bill Gates all the time. Fuck em all. Fuck them and their history. I thought it was pretty funny albeit lame and immature but funny. Pirates of Silicon Valley is the shit. Mac rules.